Wedding

Wedding

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Brings Back Memories

I can't believe it's the Fourth of July again. I feel like it just passed. I was thinking today about what we were doing last year, and it just doesn't seem that long ago until I look at the pictures of Ana Elisa from last June/July. It brings back memories... and since we didn't have a blog back then, I'll share a few of them.

Ahhh, the days when Ana Elisa liked to watch tv just like the little dalmation puppies :)
This was taken around the first part of June 2008.
This picture was taken at the Olive Garden toward the end of June last year. Ana Elisa was 8 months old. Notice the scab on her face? (I know, it's hard to miss) That is from trying to run,--yes, she started walking at 8 months!--with my cell phone in hand and tripping and falling face first right onto the rough end where the charger connects. (Ouch!)

Toward the end of June, we had to make an unexpected trip to Salt Lake to attend my Grandma's funeral. Here are some pictures we took while we were there.

Family Picture at Grandma's house

Matthew sleeps...

While Ana Elisa and Josh play.

Fourth of July throwing the pop/snap rocks things (what are they called??)


After looking at these pictures, it's hard to believe our little one turned 21 months yesterday.

It's also hard to believe that it was 6 years ago today that Emerson flew back to SLC from Brazil to marry me :) What a better day to celebrate with fireworks?! I wish I had digital pictures of that day, it was the best 4th of July ever!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe our babies are growing up. I get to make my bread tomorrow...very excited!

    ReplyDelete