Wedding

Wedding

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Summer Vacation--UTAH

We've been doing a lot of fun things this summer. We went up to Utah and then to Montana for a family reunion and then back to Utah. Then, Breanna and Brooklyn (our nieces) came to visit for several days. We've been having so much fun and taking so many pictures that I don't even know where to start :). What I'll do is separate my postings according to where we were.

This one will be Utah (before and after Montana), then I'll do a seperate post for Montana and then another for our fun visit with Breanna and Brooklyn.
(This might take me a few days...)
UTAH

We celebrated Breanna's 12th birthday while we were in Utah. They had her party at Classic Skating. There was, of course, the skating, but they also had a water park, video games, jungle gym, and lazer tag. It was a lot of fun. Here are some pictures we took at the party.

While in Utah we always try to make it a point to visit our close friends. Here's a picture of Ana Elisa with Ace, one of our very close friends' little boy.

My dad really wanted to see Ana Elisa play out in my grandma's backyard before the house is sold. We went over and spent a nice evening running around her yard and garden while my dad picked apricots from her tree. I never realized how nice it is to have such a big backyard when you have kids--Ana Elisa was in heaven running free all over the place. (What you see in this picture is only about 1/8 of her back yard--if not less)

We went over to the park and then to see Ryan play baseball one evening, Dad bought the kids a popsicle from the ice cream truck. Ana Elisa had to have a Spiderman one, just like Josh and Matthew. By the time they were done with them, they all had Joker looking mouths from the red part of the popsicle. They looked so cute.






Emerson had to come home for work, so he left Sunday and we stayed until Thursday. On our last day in Utah, we went up to "This Is The Place". They've really done a good job on that place. Last time I went it was just a monument, now it's an entire little village of fun things to see and do from the pioneer times.

I even got to ride the little kids train with Josh, Matthew, and Ana Elisa. I love that I got to ride with them, it's the benefits you get from having a child that might jump out of the moving train! :)

This is definitely a place I'd like to take Emerson to see when we go back for another visit to Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment