Wedding

Wedding

Friday, May 4, 2012

I'm Feeling Better...So No More Excuses!

It's been so long since I updated this blog!  I'm going to go ahead and blame morning sickness for my lack of attention to keeping it updated, but in reality, I've only been sick since mid-January.  So, the months before that we can attribute to sheer laziness :)
I don't know how I can ever catch up with the past 8 or 9 months, so I'm just posting some pictures I had on my phone, up through last month, that show a little of what we have been up to these past several months.  

This first picture is my one of my favorites.  Ana Elisa is so excited that we are having another baby that she loves to act like she's pregnant, too :)  She is so happy to be getting a baby sister and she is set on naming her Pretty Flower!

Halloween (they had a different costume for every party we went to)

 Ana Elisa at Superstition Farm

Our awesome little soccer player!


At a community fair

Rollerskating 

Gilbert Arizona Temple site.  We like to visit every now and then to see the progress.  It's only 4 miles from our house :)  Ana Elisa is really excited because a stone broke and they were giving out pieces of it to all the children.  So, she now has a piece of the Gilbert Temple (and another rock to add to her collection!)

We spent HOURS at the shop getting our brakes fixed one day.  The guy who worked there gave Bryan a baseball cap and he didn't want to take it off.


Goooooaaaaaaalllllllllll!!!!   Ana Elisa loves soccer, and she is really good at it!  Definitely takes after her daddy...as does Bryan (he's been kicking the ball since before he could walk :))

Rosca de Reyes, Ana Elisa found the baby!  It was fun having mom here to celebrate with us.  We had gone to UT for Christmas and she drove back with us and spent the month of January enjoying the awesome weather with our family.

Ana Elisa's field trip to Fry's grocery store.  They let them scan some things and act like they were cashiers.

At the Phoenix Zoo...our little spider

Phoenix Zoo...Bryan was more interested in playing with the sand than playing on the spider web

Bryan is a big fan of Dora the Explorer

Rock Climbing at a little fair in a grocery store parking lot.  Of course, Ana was a very good climber, and had no fear at all.

Bounce house at the same fair

Vovo sent the kids some chocolate eggs from Brazil for Easter.  We had some very happy kids!

My meeting with the Easter Bunny :)

1 comment:

  1. Well! Congratulations on expecting your third! So exciting. Looks like life is pretty fun and busy down in AZ. I enjoyed catching up!

    ReplyDelete