Wedding

Wedding

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fun Girls

Brittney came to visit for a week and we had a great time having her here. She went to Girl's Camp while she was here, so we only got to spend about 5 days total with her, but we loved every minute of it.

Ana Elisa was so excited to have her here. The day she arrived, Ana Elisa already had her name down. She would follow Brittney everywhere and would call out her name if she couldn't find her. The first night, she even went to sleep hugging Brittney's lotion bottle. She cried when Brittney left for Girl's Camp and was overjoyed when she came back. Our poor little girl has had to say goodbye too many times in her short little life. I'm sure she's starting to wonder why everyone she gets attached to and everyone who comes to stay and spoil her never stays very long.

Anyway, here is the only picture we took while Britt was here. We took it on our way to drop her off at the airport. I need to be better about taking pictures, we could have had so many fun ones.


Today I took Ana Elisa to the pool. We were there for a few hours so she was really tired when we got home. I gave her a bath and wrapped her in her hoodie towel. She insisted that I keep it on her and she HAD to have the hoodie on her head. She ate her lunch with it on, she looked so cute I had to take pictures. I love that when she saw me pull out the camera she gave me a huge grin.


After lunch she went and layed down on her little sofa and fell asleep with the hoodie on.


She's so much fun, I love spending time with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment