Wedding

Wedding

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time to Catch Up!

I don't know where the time went! It looks like I've got some catching up to do here. I'll start where I left off...

Here are a few pictures we took while my mom and dad were visiting.

Mother's Day Dinner


We stopped at the mall to kill some time before mom and dad's flight and spent a lot of time showing Ana Elisa all the animals at the Rainforest Cafe. She loved it!



Ana Elisa loves to help me take the dishes out of the dishwasher. She used to hand me the silverware and let me put it away, but now she wants to do it herself. One day, I took a picture of her finished masterpiece.



For Memorial Day, we went with a group of friends to the Goldfield Ghost Town.



Ana Elisa couldn't get enough of the big bird cage. She spent a lot of time playing in it after she came out of the little riperian museum--which the other mom's and I happily let the dads take the kids into without us! (I'm not a fan of reptiles and bugs, but apparently Ana Elisa loved it)


May 27- Happy Birthday to me! I had a great birthday. I took Ana Elisa to the Harkin's Theater. It was her first time going to the movie theater. We watched Space Chimps, which she seemed to like. She sat through most of the movie before deciding it was time to make a run for it! I love her eyes in this picture, she's so funny.

After the movie we went to the splash pad so that she could play with her friends for a while. Here she is wearing one of her friend's cap.


For dinner, we celebrated my birthday by going to Joe's Farm Grill. It was great! The food was good, a great environment for Ana Elisa to roam...and my food was free! :) I had such a wonderful Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man! I'm such a horrible friend!! I kept reminding myself that your birthday was coming up and totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday :o(. I hope you had a great day and lots of fun with your parents.
    Happy late birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I absolutely LOVE your blog! The pictures are so cute!

    ReplyDelete