Wedding

Wedding

Monday, March 30, 2009

Some of Ana Elisa's favorite things...

It's fun to watch Ana Elisa as she develops her likes and interests. One of the things we discovered she really enjoys is music (we actually discovered this really early on). On our way to church on Sunday we put some classical music on in the car. She started swinging her arms around with her pointer fingers pointed like she was directing the music. It was so cute! Here are some pics of her demonstrating her love for music:

Here she is with her very first drum set (aka our cheap version of a drum set!)



Some ladies in our ward get together every Tuesday for a Music & Me class. Ana Elisa loves to go and especially loves when she gets to get up with her instrument and march...
(Sorry, the picture is a bit blurry, too much movement!)



On Thursdays they have a kids show called "Dewper" at the mall where they sing and dance and perform for the kids. Ana Elisa loves it. I had a hard time getting pictures of her boogieing, but here's sample of what it's all about...





Another thing she has really grown to love are the Sesame Street characters, specifically Elmo and Cookie Monster. She gets so excited when she sees them. So, on Saturday we took her to a Credit Union who was featuring Elmo live to meet the children. She was in heaven. They had popcorn and drinks for the kids and Ana Elisa kept trying to go over and offer Elmo some--which I'm sure he'd have loved since he was out in the heat! Ana Elisa is so thoughtful :)



She also got to see the woof woof...


|

2 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens are you kidding me - she is all grown up! I miss you guys so much! Catherine Taylor ps email me and I will invite you to our family blog: catherinemtaylor{at}gmail{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my little Gracie has a love for music! Enjoy the cheap drum set, I'm sure it's far less annoying than an expensive one. lol

    I'm so glad you have a blog! Thanks for saying hi and it'll be great to be back in touch.

    ReplyDelete